Ying Li is currently an Associate Professor in the School of Computer and Electronic Information/ School of Artificial Intelligence, Nanjing Normal University (NNU).
She received her Ph.D. degree, M.E. degree and B.E. degree from Dalian University of Technology (DUT) in 2019, 2015 and 2012, respectively, advised by Prof. Xiangwei Kong. Her research interests are computer vision and pattern recognition.
She was a visiting student at University of Texas at San Antonio, supervised by Prof. Qi Tian from Dec 2015 to Dec 2017.
- 2022.07.14: I am appointed as an Associate Editor (AE) of Pattern Recognition.
- 2022.05.11: one paper about HyperGCN is accepted by IPM (Information Processing and Management). Congratulations to Yanjun!
- 2022.05.06: Two students are about to join my team. Welcome Erwan and Yuxiang!
- 2021.12.02: one paper about video person Re-ID is accepted by SPL.
- 2021.08.30: one paper about cross-media retrieval is accepted by TKDE. Congratulations to Tao Yao！
- 2021.08.19: I get the funding from NSFC under Grant 62102186.
- 2021.07.04: one regular paper about pattern image retrieval is accepted by ACM MM 2021 as an oral!
- 2021.04.13: Serve as a Leading Guest Editor for Pattern Recognition (PR), Elsevier, SCI index, Top Journal (Closed)
- 2021.01.15: Very honored to serve as a Session Chair for IJCAI 2020.
- 2020.12.14: one paper about adversarial transform network for person Re-id is accepted by Pattern Recognition.
- 2020.09.02: I recieved the 2020 Natural Science Foundation of Jiangsu Province (Youth Foundation).
- 2020.06.08: one paper about deep hashing for image retrieval is accepted by ICMR 2020.
- 2020.02.27: Serve as a TPC member for ACM International Conference on Multimedia 2020.
- 2020.01.14: Serve as a member of the Program Committee (PC) of the 2020 edition of the IJCAI Demonstrations Track.
- 2019.09.15: one paper about graph fusion for image retrieval is accepted by TCSVT.
- 2019.06.01: I join the School of Computer and Technology, Nanjing Normal University (NNU).